Fernando Torres has targeted more goals at UEFA EURO 2012 after finding the net in Spain's 4-1 friendly win over Korea Republic.
The Chelsea striker, who endured a frustrating season in west London, headed the opener for the world champions in the match in Bern last night. Torres won praise from his manager Vicente del Bosque for his display as he moved to fourth on Spain's all-time list of top-scorers with 28 goals.
And he set his sights on going up to third during the tournament in Poland and Ukraine, with Fernando Hierro just one goal better off. "I have been feeling very good," the former Liverpool striker was quoted as saying by AS.
"Training has gone well. What I want is for my goals to help the team. I hope we can celebrate in the final and that when we have finished the championship only Raul and El Guaje (David Villa) will be ahead in the list of scorers. I have got through complicated moments and I feel fine now."
Spain kick off the defence of their trophy against Italy on 10 June.