blogger visitor
SPORTS: SERGIO AGUERO admits he would have picked a move to Real Madrid over Manchester City. (THE SUN)

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

SERGIO AGUERO admits he would have picked a move to Real Madrid over Manchester City. (THE SUN)

Aguero: I fancied Real deal over City

47


The Argie ace, 24, signed for City last summer from Real’s rivals Atletico Madrid.
But he said: “If Real Madrid had been interested, I’d be there.
“I’m at City because Madrid showed no real interest in me.
“Now, I take the opportunity to deny the information that I supposedly said I’d never play at Madrid because I’ve played at Atlético.
“Now I’m playing at City and think about nothing else.”
Aguero also took to Twitter last night to explain his comments, insisting he was happy at Manchester City.
He tweeted: “Just to make clear and well understood what I meant – I’m very happy to be in @MCFC.
“It’s the best decision I could have taken.
“I feel comfortable and loved at @MCFC – it’s a project I feel very involved in.
“We want more titles and we’ll get them!”

No comments:

Post a Comment