blogger visitor
SPORTS: Mourinho: I’d manage any Prem team (THE SUN)

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Mourinho: I’d manage any Prem team (THE SUN)



I'LL BE BACK ... Jose Mourinho says when he leaves Real Madrid, he'll return to England
I'LL BE BACK ... Jose Mourinho says when he leaves Real Madrid, he'll return to England
21

JOSE MOURINHO would manage any club in the Premier League when he returns to England.

The Special One, who led Real Madrid to the La Liga title last season, insists he will come back to these shores once his time at the Bernabeu is up.
But Mourinho says it would not be a problem to take over a rival of Chelsea — despite the affinity he has for the Stamford Bridge outfit after his glittering spell at the club between 2004-07.
He said: “I cannot deny what is clear in my mind. After Real Madrid, England, that‘s for sure. I keep saying the same, I know clearly.
“In England (I could manage) everyone. I am blue, but I am London blue. I am a professional.”
The Real boss also believes Chelsea are weaker without Didier Drogba, who left for a megabucks deal to China in the summer.
The Ivorian striker, 34, had eight glorious years at the club where he won numerous trophies, including last season’s Champions League where he scored the winning penalty.
Mourinho said: “I believe Drogba is the big difference for them. I don‘t think you can replace him.
“You can buy top players and invest like Chelsea did, but there is only one Drogba, in the Premiership and Chelsea‘s history.
“Drogba means crucial moments. The final, a top match, Drogba is there. When the team is losing at home, Drogba is there.
“Chelsea will miss Drogba and Drogba will mean a few less points. But the team is good, with good players and they are European champions.”
Video : La Liga week 5 preview


Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4551834/Jose-Mourinho-Id-manage-any-Premier-League-team.html#ixzz27DR5KcZ5

No comments:

Post a Comment